2016.05.24 | AU Engineering
A new study shows that it is possible to save money and reduce carbon dioxide emission by using more energy.
2016.05.23 | AU Engineering
In the coming years, Aarhus University is taking part in a new project that will contribute to better removal of microplastics from wastewater.
2016.05.17 | AU Engineering
Aarhus University now has its own data centre where students and researchers can experiment with technologies for cloud computing. Two engineering students are responsible for both the design and the construction.
- Fri 03 Jun
- 11:00-12:00 | Room 417, building 5125, Finlandsgade 22, 8200 Aarhus N
Guest lecture: Challenges in formal modeling and verification of innovative railway signalling systems
Speaker: Prof. Alessandro Fantechi, School of Engineering, University of Florence.
- Thu 09 Jun
- 13:00-15:00 | Building 5125, room 408 E, Finlandsgade 22, 8200 Aarhus N
Qualifying exam: Silicon Photonics for millimeter-Wave Generation: an Energy-Efficiency Analysis
PhD student Hakimeh Mohammadhosseini, Department of Engineering
- Wed 15 Jun
- 13:00-15:00 | Building 5125, room 416E, Finlandsgade 22, 8200 Aarhus N
Qualifying exam: Utilization of Lidar for Detecting and Classifying Humans and Animals in Autonomous Agriculture
PhD student Mikkel Kragh Hansen, Department of Engineering
- de Olde, E. M., Moller, H., Marchand, F., et al., 11.5.2016, "When experts disagree", Environment, Development and Sustainability, s. 1-16. Journal article
- Azevedo, J., Seipp, T., Burfeind, J., et al., 1.4.2016, "Unbiased solar energy storage", Nano Energy, vol. 22, s. 396-405. Journal article
- Oudshoorn, F., Andersen, J. T., de Olde, E., 4.2016, "Tjek bedriftens bæredygtighed - menneskeligt, økonomisk og miljømæssigt", Magasinet KVÆG, s. 14-15. Journal article
- Rotger Griful, S., Jacobsen, R. H., Nguyen, D., Sørensen, G., 24.3.2016, "Demand Response Potential of Ventilation Systems in Residential Buildings", Energy and Buildings, vol. 121, s. 1-10. Journal article
- Heide-Jørgensen, S., Kumaran Krishna, S., Taborsky, J., Bechsgaard, T. K., Zegdi, R., Johansen, P., 1.3.2016, "A Novel Method for Optical High Spatiotemporal Strain Analysis for Transcatheter Aortic Valves In Vitro", Journal of Biomechanical Engineering, vol. 138, nr. 3. Journal article