Department of Engineering
2016.08.18 | AU Engineering
On Friday 1 July, diplomas were awarded to a new batch of engineers from Aarhus University. The event was followed by speeches and sparkling wine.
2016.06.28 | AU Engineering
A group of engineering students has built an earthquake simulator that can very precisely recreate historical earthquakes in the laboratory. They can now carry out full-scale safety tests on small buildings.
2016.06.22 | AU Engineering
It is possible to shift our energy consumption to times of the day when there is plenty of power from renewable sources such as solar and wind. At least to a certain extent if we invest in technology for intelligent management of our buildings. This is the conclusion of researchers in connection with the completion of one of the world’s most…
2016.06.20 | AU Engineering
The role of technology in the agriculture of the future will be scrutinised at the end of the month when Aarhus University hosts the International Conference on Agricultural Engineering 2016.
RESEARCH APPLICATION AREAS
- Zhang, Z., Staino, A., Basu, B., Nielsen, S. R. K., 1.11.2016, "Performance evaluation of full-scale tuned liquid dampers (TLDs) for vibration control of large wind turbines using real-time hybrid testing", Engineering Structures, vol. 126, s. 417-431. Journal article
- Yusoff Firdaus, M., Brask, J., Munk Nielsen, P., Guo, Z., Fedosov, S., 11.2016, "Kinetic model of biodiesel production catalyzed by free liquid lipase from Thermomyces lanuginosus", Journal of Molecular Catalysis B: Enzymatic, vol. 133, s. 55-64. Journal article
- Kristensen, M. H., Petersen, S., 2016, "Choosing the appropriate sensitivity analysis method for building energy model-based investigations", Energy and Buildings, vol. 130, s. 166-176. Journal article
- Ottosen, T. B., Ketzel, M., Skov, H., Hertel, O., Brandt, J., Kakosimos, K. E., 1.10.2016, "A parameter estimation and identifiability analysis methodology applied to a street canyon air pollution model", Environmental Modelling & Software, vol. 84, s. 165-176. Journal article
- Frydendahl-Nielsen, S., Hjorth, M., Baby, S., Felby, C., Jørgensen, U., Gislum, R., 10.2016, "The effect of harvest time, dry matter content and mechanical pretreatments on anaerobic digestion and enzymatic hydrolysis of miscanthus", ScienceDirect Connections Newsletter, vol. 218, s. 1008-1015. Journal article
- Li, H., Rong, L., Zong, C., Zhang, G., 10.2016, "A numerical study on forced convective heat transfer of a chicken (model) in horizontal airflow", Biosystems Engineering, vol. 150, s. 151-159. Journal article