Department of Engineering
2016.10.14 | AU Engineering
By combining two different scanning technologies, researchers have succeeded in creating completely new and detailed images of cancer tumours in mice. This could eventually pave the way for the development of more effective drugs.
2016.10.10 | AU Engineering
Aarhus University researchers are starting a major European research project this month. The aim is to develop new technology for the electronics of the future.
2016.08.18 | AU Engineering
On Friday 1 July, diplomas were awarded to a new batch of engineers from Aarhus University. The event was followed by speeches and sparkling wine.
2016.06.28 | AU Engineering
A group of engineering students has built an earthquake simulator that can very precisely recreate historical earthquakes in the laboratory. They can now carry out full-scale safety tests on small buildings.
RESEARCH APPLICATION AREAS
- Wed 26 Oct
- 10:00-12:00 | Building 3210, room 04.118, Navitas, Aarhus University, Inge Lehmanns Gade 10, 8000 Aarhus C
Qualifying exam: Modelling of reinforced concrete in the serviceability limit state
PhD student Annette Beedholm Rasmussen, Department of Engineering
- Fri 28 Oct
- 12:00-14:00 | Room 04.040, building 3210 (Navitas), Inge Lehmanns Gade 10, 8000 Aarhus C
Qualifying exam: Production planning of energy systems - cost and risk assessment for district heating
PhD student Magnus Dahl, Department of Engineering, Aarhus University
- Fri 28 Oct
- 13:00-15:00 | Room 04.124, building 3210 (Navitas), Inge Lehmanns Gade 10, 8000 Aarhus C
PhD defence: Evaluation of energy flexible residential heating
PhD student Michael Dahl Knudsen, Department of Engineering, Aarhus University
- Thu 03 Nov
- 09:30-18:00 | Navitas, Inge Lehmanns Gade 10, Aarhus C , Denmark
INDUSTRY 4.0 - Digital Transformation & Global Business Opportunities
A day of interactive workshops with leading Danish I40 organisations and stakeholders & keynotes from Germany, US and China will update you on innovation, business models, skills and international network.
- Yong-Jin, H., Li, J., Kodali, S., Chen, B., Guo, Z., 15.3.2017, "Rationale behind the near-ideal catalysis of Candida antarctica lipase A (CAL-A) for highly concentrating ω-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids into monoacylglycerols", Food Chemistry, vol. 219, s. 230-239. Journal article
- Li, J., Guo, Z., 30.12.2016, "Concurrent extraction and transformation of bioactive phenolic compounds from rapeseed meal using pressurized solvent extraction system", Industrial Crops and Products, vol. 94, s. 152-159. Journal article
- Zhang, Z., Staino, A., Basu, B., Nielsen, S. R. K., 1.11.2016, "Performance evaluation of full-scale tuned liquid dampers (TLDs) for vibration control of large wind turbines using real-time hybrid testing", Engineering Structures, vol. 126, s. 417-431. Journal article
- Rong, L., Bjerg, B., Batzanas, T., Zhang, G., 11.2016, "Mechanisms of natural ventilation in livestock buildings", Biosystems Engineering, vol. 151, s. 200-217. Journal article
- Lundager, K., Zeinali, B., Tohidi, M., Madsen, J. K., Moradi, F., 20.10.2016, "Low Power Design for Future Wearable and Implantable Devices", Journal of Low Power Electronics and Applications, vol. 6, nr. 4. Review
- Hallerstede, S., 18.10.2016, "The correctness of event-B inductive convergence", Science of Computer Programming, vol. 131, s. 94-108. Journal article