2016.08.18 | AU Engineering
On Friday 1 July, diplomas were awarded to a new batch of engineers from Aarhus University. The event was followed by speeches and sparkling wine.
2016.06.28 | AU Engineering
A group of engineering students has built an earthquake simulator that can very precisely recreate historical earthquakes in the laboratory. They can now carry out full-scale safety tests on small buildings.
2016.06.22 | AU Engineering
It is possible to shift our energy consumption to times of the day when there is plenty of power from renewable sources such as solar and wind. At least to a certain extent if we invest in technology for intelligent management of our buildings. This is the conclusion of researchers in connection with the completion of one of the world’s most…
2016.06.20 | AU Engineering
The role of technology in the agriculture of the future will be scrutinised at the end of the month when Aarhus University hosts the International Conference on Agricultural Engineering 2016.
RESEARCH APPLICATION AREAS
- Wed 28 Sep
- 14:00-16:00 | Auditorium (room 00.117), Navitas, Inge Lehmanns Gade 10, Aarhus C
Guest lecture: The Role of Corporate Culture in Innovation - Europe vs Silicon Valley
Speaker: Dr. Burton Lee, PhD, MBA. Lecturer in European Entrepreneurship Innovation, Stanford University. Registration deadline is 26 September 2016.
- Mon 03 Oct
- 13:00-14:00 | Seminar room 1.08, Pavillon 2, building 3141, Gustav Wieds Vej 10, Aarhus
Guest lecture: Single domain antibodies to detect New World Leishmania parasites in skin ulcers: potential diagnostic tools
Professor Jorge Arevalo, Instituto de Medicina Tropical Alexander Humboldt, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima Perú
- Li, J., Guo, Z., 30.12.2016, "Concurrent extraction and transformation of bioactive phenolic compounds from rapeseed meal using pressurized solvent extraction system", Industrial Crops and Products, vol. 94, s. 152-159. Journal article
- Zhang, Z., Staino, A., Basu, B., Nielsen, S. R. K., 1.11.2016, "Performance evaluation of full-scale tuned liquid dampers (TLDs) for vibration control of large wind turbines using real-time hybrid testing", Engineering Structures, vol. 126, s. 417-431. Journal article
- Ottosen, T. B., Ketzel, M., Skov, H., Hertel, O., Brandt, J., Kakosimos, K. E., 1.10.2016, "A parameter estimation and identifiability analysis methodology applied to a street canyon air pollution model", Environmental Modelling & Software, vol. 84, s. 165-176. Journal article
- Frydendahl-Nielsen, S., Hjorth, M., Baby, S., Felby, C., Jørgensen, U., Gislum, R., 10.2016, "The effect of harvest time, dry matter content and mechanical pretreatments on anaerobic digestion and enzymatic hydrolysis of miscanthus", Bioresource Technology, vol. 218, s. 1008-1015. Journal article
- Li, H., Rong, L., Zong, C., Zhang, G., 10.2016, "A numerical study on forced convective heat transfer of a chicken (model) in horizontal airflow", Biosystems Engineering, vol. 150, s. 151-159. Journal article
- de Olde, E., Sørensen, C. A. G., Bokkers, E. A., Stubsgaard, A., Sørensen, C. A. G., de Boer, I. J., 21.9.2016, "Assessing the Sustainability Performance of Organic Farms in Denmark", Sustainability, vol. 8, nr. 9, s. 957. Journal article